Where: Radisson Blu Amsterdam
When: 11 - 12 April
Who: We invite all those involved in port and terminal operations, especially with an interest in European developments, to join us. Discounts are available. Register here
Major trends such as ongoing consolidation in the shipping sector, deployment of mega vessels, changing growth patterns and modern intermodal strategies will result in the need for port and terminal stakeholders to re-adjust their strategies, to harness new opportunities for growth and expansion in the coming years. How to successfully implement port projects in light of these developments is the core focus of this year’s PFI Amsterdam conference.
Across 2 days of plenary presentations, panel discussions, workshops and keynote sessions, PFI Amsterdam 2017 will place a spotlight on the developments and growth plans in the European region, by bringing together over 100 experts from all parts of the port value chain - government bodies, port and terminal operators, shipping lines, intermodal operators, investment bankers and logistics service providers. PFI Amsterdam will provide an essential platform for discussion, networking, business development, learning and an exchange of dialogue with potential partners and business contacts.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Impact of major alliances in the shipping sector on the port industry
- Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) as a response to today's market challenges in the port sector
- Consolidation trends between terminal operators
- Outlook for European port and terminal developments
- Investment from and impact of non-traditional players entering the market
- How to finance complex port projects
- Impact of mega vessels on port authorities’ port development strategies
- How to ensure bankability of large scale port projects
If you have a project or product that you would like to share with this audience, or if you would like to use this event to talk to 100+ leading port experts, please get in touch.
For more information please contact:
Director, Port Finance International
Press release Friday 3 February 2017